AUDITOR / LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
The course, lasting three days, aims to train the use of auditing techniques and methodologies of environmental management systems (EMS), in order to allow organizations to have personnel capable of facilitating the continuous improvement and maintenance of compliance.
- Knowledge of UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 and UNI EN ISO 19011: 2012
- certificate of participation in a 16-hour course on the UNI EN ISO 19011: 2012 standard (or on ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001).
The course uses a combination of theoretical lessons, practical exercises and role-playing regarding:
- Requirements of the ISO 14001 standard and EMAS regulation
- How to assess the environmental impacts
- Environmental legislation
- Process analysis
- Auditing process
- Compliance verification strategies
- Real case study
The course ends with an exam which, if passed, leads to the qualification of Lead auditor ISO 14001.
Admission to the final exam is subject to the continuous evaluation of each participant during exercises, discussions, presentations and personal contributions.
Duration: 24 / 40 hours
- Entry fee: € 850,00 + VAT (40-hour module)
- Entry fee: € 550,00 + VAT (24-hour module)
We will reserve special conditions for companies that will register more participants.
All course participants will be issued a certificate: of participation only for those who do not pass the final exam, of Lead Auditor ISO 14001 for those who pass it.