The professionalism of the lead auditor it is essential for the composition of a verification team to rise to the occasion, to guarantee the added value that everyone hopes for.
The course offers the necessary training elements to ensure the Lead Auditor the necessary awareness of one's role and provides the tools necessary to do it better.
It also allows you to deepen your knowledge and skills regarding the control of the business continuity management system and carrying out audits of first, second and third party in reference to the international standard ISO 22301, with particular reference to the management of third-party audits.
At the end of the course the participant will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301
- Schedule an audit of a business continuity management system
- Conduct an audit of a BCMS
- Prepare the report with the relative results
- Conduct initial, final meeting and follow up visits